Scholarship for Incoming Secondary School Students
Glory Singapore International School (Glory) is a private international school located in Bangkok, Thailand. The school adapts the standards of Singapore curriculum for the Kindergarten and Primary Level. For Secondary School, the school introduces students to the Cambridge pathway, with the Cambridge IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) for Grades 9 and 10, and Cambridge International AS and A Level for Grades 11 and 12.
Glory Singapore International School has been accredited as a Cambridge International School since 2019 and is given permission to operate as an IGCSE test center for Secondary School. In addition to that, the school is also appointed as an HSK test center under Chulalongkorn University’s Confucius Classroom.
Glory invites applicants for full and half scholarships in our Secondary School.
Terms and Conditions for the Glory Secondary Scholarships:
1. The scholarships are open to students of all nationalities who have completed their education in Primary 6 or equivalent.
2. Applicants will have to submit the school results and will be prepared to sit for assessments set by the School. The tests include English, Maths, and Science. Applicants may also opt to take a Chinese exam, though not compulsory. Students who achieve at least 80% in all subject exams are qualified for the interview stage.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be notified for attendance of an interview with a school selection panel.
4. Scholarships cover only the tuition fee. As such, full scholarship awards cover 100% of the tuition fee, while half-scholarship awards cover 50% of the tuition fee. All other fees are applicable as with other students.
5. Student’s academic results will be evaluated annually at the end of each academic year. For students who do not fulfill the set requirement, the School reserves the right to terminate the award in the subsequent year. The School also reserves the rights to re-award scholarship awards to former scholarship students who have achieved grades according to the set requirement.
6. Scholarship students must show exemplary behavior, practicing values while showing academic excellence at the same time. Any misbehavior or breaching of school rules may result in termination of the scholarship.
7. The school has final authority over the interpretation of the terms and conditions of the scholarship, and will not entertain any queries pertaining to the approach used in awarding the scholarships. The school reserves the right to review the terms and conditions of the award and the decision made is final.
8. The scholarship is non-transferrable, and is not convertible to cash.
Application Forms can be submitted through the following methods.
1. Submitted personally at Glory Singapore International School (Soi 18 or Soi 30 Campus)
2. By mail to Glory Singapore International School 33 Wachirathamsathit 18 Sukhumvit 101/1 Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
3. Application form can be scanned and emailed to [email protected]